The Daniel Jonathan Fuller Memorial Fund is dedicated to providing the below services to enhance the lives of disabled post-secondary students attending colleges and universities.
- Assist disabled postsecondary students with navigation of the college campus.
- Answer questions regarding disabled students navigating the college campus.
- Provide resources to assist disabled students in navigating the college campus.
- Provide ongoing communication regarding disabled students navigating the college systems.
- Conduct academic research pertaining to disabled post-secondary students.
- Advocate for disabled students attending the college campus.